Tuesday, November 10, 2009

At The Teachers Desk

Socially Networking All Over The World
The first post about the fundred. I think is an amazing idea to grasps what your students think about putting on a 100 hundred dollar bill. Very expressive activity for students. How to get more visitors to a blog. I think it is funny that on the reply he got it said thanks for trying to help us get no homework. Adding stuff to your blog and getting your ideas out on other blog posts seems like the best way to get your blog visited more often. Also, when he replied you have to give them a reason to keep looking so add blogs at least once a day. Also, the post that he added needing help with probability. Networking works in amazing ways. I think all teachers should have their own network to join. Information grows so fast through networking. People will respond with no hesitation through networking. I love using my updates to get more ideas or information from all of the friends I have in my network. I do agree with putting ourselves out there to show our students and with the comment of "how do we expect students to do it if we aren't." That is very true we have to show our students the helpful ways and show them how harmful and fun it can be to make them understand the importance of using technology. I like change I so agree with the aggrevation of "we have always done things this way." I do believe if you never change routine, then where would we be now? I love that. Wow, 1,346 followers on Twitter. This blog is very popular. So many hits on the map , but he did say it has been the same for three years. All of these blog post are very helpful hints for teachers and future teachers about using technology and how to use it in progressive ways.
CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. So will you try to find a similar collective blog in which to participate after you start teaching?

    ReplyDelete