Monday, November 30, 2009

PLN

The Empty Seats While Everyone Is At A Computer Learning From Around The World
In my Personal Learning Network I am following a lot of names off of your handout. I am following @kellyhines, @jkmcclung, @shutterfly, @karlfisch, and a few more. All have tweets almost all the time . I think Hines will be the most beneficial she is always asking questions for more information and many ideas. I think that twitter will help me to follow lots more people the more I learn about it all. I have not ever used twitter before or looked at it as use for learning. Now that I have been introduced to the idea I know I will have more come from this. I plan to use this in the future for help with school work ideas, and when I become a teacher just like Ms.Hines tweet questions for replies back from anyone with better ideas. I know there will be more and more interesting tweets that will spark ideas for learning to come in the future. I think this is a great tool to dip into or dive into and go with the flow. Thanks for this tool for learning it will be very beneficial now and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment