Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Kaia : This, This, That

Kaia looking over her photography
This video was too cute! I loved that he told her that you can look at the most ugly things and make them beautiful in some way. She sounded very proud of her pictures. I think it is amazing how young she is and so interactive with technology already. I never knew about computers, videos, photography, ect. at such a young age. All parents should expose there children to the beauty of the Earth and surroundings in the younger years. Even though she did not call everything they took pictures of by name , I am sure it was still a great learning experience for her. I could apply this learning with my students with letting them have a chance at each taking a picture and describing what they feel about it and put it all into a video. The more interactive the students are given a chance to be the more they will learn.
CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. "I could apply this learning with my students with letting them have a chance at each taking a picture and describing what they feel about it and put it all into a video." I hope you will!

    ReplyDelete