Sunday, October 11, 2009

This Is How We Dream Part 1 & 2


This was very interesting. I had a very hard time keeping focus, but I learned that technology is the most popular form of learning now. There are so many different things and skills you can learn to be beneficial in the classroom with computers and online. The fact that he wrote an entire research article on violence in schools , and he never went to the library is amazing. Although, I have been at USA for a year and a half now , and I could not tell you where the library is. I do believe that multimedia writing is growing rapidly , and the way the younger generation is learning about technology they will be able to do this. Multimedia learning and writing will be the easiest and most interesting way to keep the kids into learning. I think that it is a great idea to take everything that was once used as hard copies on paper and using strictly online sources to find these things is easier and much more helpful. A younger student would much rather turn on the computer and do an assignment than write it on paper or go to the library and check out books. That is just the way things are in today's society and today's learning.
CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. It is now a multimedia world. We have to live in that world - not the world of the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather do research and the writing on a computer than on paper/library too. I have only been to the library at South once. It wasn't very helpful either in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete