Sunday, October 11, 2009

The New Media Literacies by The NML Staff

Is It The Truth?
Wow, to start off that video was not helpful to someone that has a hard time concentrating! The colors and all of the movement made me focus on all the cool effects rather than what they were saying. I do think that these ideas are 21st century ideas. After learning the things about some websites that have been altered in very bias ways. I think understanding and be able to understand if the sources are reliable is a very important thing to know before putting all trust into information you might be acquiring. I think that these skills can be learned by experience using the internet. Learning from feedback from others on the cites. All of my ideas of how to learn these skills would come from experience!CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Experience! Yes! So the colors and the glitz captured your attention? It does that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete