Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mr. C's Class Blogs

Mr.C's Animated Classroom
I really could not hear all of the children and what they said. I like the way each student has an opportunity to say something in the voicethread and video. I read that Kaia's father skyped the class and I think that is a wonderful way to bring interaction to a classroom. The students telling him thank you for the skype visit and the pictures was amazing. Like I previously said I could not hear all of the students clearly, which was something that lost my focus. I was thinking about ideas today using materials learned in your class , and having parents that are able to have skype and interact with their childrens classroom would be a huge help. I think that these videos and learning from people all over the world will better educate the students and make them more interested in learning.
CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. SORRY THE PICTURE IS SO BIG I DID SMALL AND TRIED RESIZING BUT IT WOULD NOT WORK :) ENJOY :)

    ReplyDelete