Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blog Post 4 part four

Karl Fisch : Is It Okay To Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher?
I liked his blog. I do believe that if you do not know anything about computers or anything at all about the internet or even how to work the things. Maybe you should keep your mouth closed . I like that he is so set on the fact that the higher advance in the use of technology in the classroom could very well benefit the students and teachers learning. I believe that with using technology there are so many more options of creative learning for the students. I remember things from random classes and the main things I remember are when the teacher made a fun game out of learning things. Because at that point I was interested because I was not just sitting in my desk listening to someone speak. I just really agree that technology should be a priority for teachers to learn more about. After all, all teachers are always looking for new ways to make their job fun and ways for children to understand. I do believe that using more and more technology in the classroom would be a success.

2 comments:

  1. "I was interested..." Key. How do we interest students?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe you should keep your mouth closed ." Maybe you should learn!

    ReplyDelete