Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blog Post 4 part one

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today
This movie really caught my attention. I have not yet experienced the large classroom like one sign said "I have an average of 115 students per class" and the other that said a low percentage of professors know her by name. I chose USA for this reason because it is not a huge school. Although, I have heard in the foundation classes the class size can be rather large. I see it happen everyday that there are people that actually pay for classes and never come to school, that is crazy to me. Also, the Facebook idea it is true most of the time if there is a laptop on Facebook is open. Most young adult,s like me, are more familiar and more interested in technology rather than lecture and chalkboard. As far as what would I have done differently. I am not sure that I would have done anything different. I was slightly confused on the main point. Although , every sign that was held up made since. I really liked the music behind the video.

1 comment:

  1. sense, not since in next to last line.

    You liked the music. And the video at least got you thinking. Right?

    ReplyDelete