Sunday, September 6, 2009

BLOG POST 3 part two

Langwitches Blog Podcasting with Third Grade
I listened to the first podcast on this page
Endangered and Threatened Animals in the State of Florida/USA . The first thing I learned right from the start is these third graders are a lot more experienced with speaking to the world. These children were great! Very outgoing kids that made this podcast very interesting with their enthusiasm. Also, I learned do not get too close to the microphone! I also liked the animal sounds in between each child speaking added cool effects to the podcast. Another thing I noticed from the podcast is even if you are reading a clip do not let the podcast listeners know you are reading it from a clip. The children that talked with enthusiasm and quicker without skipping their voices were a lot easier to listen to. These third graders are very intelligent children , and they also sounded as if they really enjoyed making this podcast!

1 comment: