Sunday, September 13, 2009

POST 4 part two

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY BY KELLY HINES
I was bored by this blog really. I enjoyed her opinion and really agreed with a lot she had to say. I do agree that technology is great , but yet the teacher still has to teach . I also do agree that teacher should be learners at all times. I think that is one main thing when becoming a teacher always look for new things to learn from your students. Also, liked that if a student has not learned anything a teacher has not taught anything. Although, with the rate kids are learning now everything they know is dealing with technology . I have talked to many teachers for previous assignments and all teacher have said " you have to find what interest your students and find out what to teach through that." Technology happens to be a very popular thing right now with children. Although, the point of the teacher has to understand what she is teaching and do her best to teach the children before they can learn.

1 comment: