Sunday, September 6, 2009

BLOG POST 3 part one

TECH LITERATE TEACHER
I would start by saying I think that this video cast was good. I do think to make this better the answers to the questions should have been more interesting , instead of a basic answer. Sometimes they answered the questions with opinion to spark a conversation which was more interesting. If it is a video cast that we will be doing the first thing I would do to make it better is take Kitty's (sp) approach with having her notes in her lap rather than on the table. Also, another thing one or two of them did was every time a question was asked they looked at their papers and looked like they were reading straight from the paper. I would also be a little more prepared for a conversation rather than a strict question answer meeting. A conversation that is more of a conversation keeps focus of many a lot better than strictly one question one answer . Although, majority of the time the girls did a good job of keeping on subject , but interesting answers.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I think it would have been beter if they looked at the camera more.

    ReplyDelete